Thursday, October 13, 2011

bali!

Another place I have been looking forward to for a very long time... welcome to Bali, yall! 

Luckily I was forewarned about how crowded it is in certain places in Bali, like this beach here in Kuta. While the beach is beautiful and the locals friendly, I'd be a millionaire if every sunburnt, drunk Aussie in a Bintang man-tank was worth a penny. No offense, it's just a fact.


I'm planning on looking like this guy in a few days... while I've never really tried surfing (does Folly Beach in Charleston actually count??) I am hoping that all these years I simply haven't known that I was a pro-surfer in hiding. We'll see how that goes. Until I actually get out there and try it, I'll just take pretty pictures of surfers at sunset...

No comments:

Post a Comment